Why stay in one stationary hotel when your hotel can cruise up and down the Amazonian rivers instead? The Manatee Amazon Explorer believes that the best way to experience the wonders of the Amazon jungle is on their first class 85-foot boat. With a total occupancy of just 30 people, they offer guests an intimate cruise experience.
Of course, this ship is more than just a friendly crew. Onboard, you will enjoy a saloon, bar, lounge, and dining area. There is also a terrace area and a first aid station and boutique for any purchases or souvenirs.
Each cabin has two twin beds and a private bathroom, and offers ample storage space for all of your luggage. Safety is also one of their top priorities, so you can count on an attentive staff and safety briefings at the beginning of the cruise and throughout the various activities to ensure that you are completely taken care of.
Prices per person are subject to change without prior notice.
|Number of days||Accommodation|
Prices subject to change without previous notice.
- Transfers to/from vessel when arriving on recommeded flights
- On board accommodations
- Programmed visits according to itinerary with a certified naturalist guide
- Unlimited water, coffee and tea
- All meals while on board
- Airfare Quito-Coca-Quito US$180. Rates subject to change without previous notice.
- Communities entrance Fees(USD 60.00 net per person in 4 and 5 day cruises, USD70.00 net per person in 8 day cruise. Rates subject to change without previous notice.
- Transfers to and from Quito's airport
- Personal expenses
- Internet wifi
- Alcoholic and non-alcoholic beverages
- Any oher service not mentioned herein
Alternatives to the Manatee Cruise
If you like the idea of a first class Amazon experience but aren’t sold on the idea of a cruise, then think about booking with Yachana Lodge, an award-winning lodge that features private bungalows, great activities, and delicious food. Other great eco-lodges that are similar include Huaorani Lodge and Kapawi Lodge.
While you’re in Ecuador, you might as well take advantage of the other natural wonders this country has in store – we are happy to help coordinate your whole trip for you, and we highly recommend combining your trip to the Amazon with a Galapagos cruise or land-based tour or maybe simply a trip to the Sierra highland region, just a few hours from your rainforest destination.